Support your child and support HPHS at the same time! Your child received a SURVEY from the NYC Department of Education.
It is vital that you complete this survey and get it back to our school!
Our school’s good reputation rests on parents responding. Your response is very important for several reasons:
- More responses improves the reliability of the survey
- Parental interest and response is critical to the student’s success
There are four ways to complete the survey: Please select the way that best suits you!
- You can respond using U.S. Mail; your survey will arrive with a postage-paid return envelope (no cost to you). Complete the survey and mail it back to the DOE.
- You can complete the survey and have your child return it to the school.
- You can respond electronically. You will need the letter you receive in the mail; open the letter and locate the 8-digit serial ID number. You will need this number in order to complete the electronic form.
- You can complete it with assistance during parent/teacher conferences where we will provide you with computer access.
All responses are CONFIDENTIAL and cannot be traced to any individual parent or child.
Please help us and help your child at the same time. Your response is essential to our mutual success.
Surveys must be completed by FRIDAY MARCH 31!
For questions or comments, please contact Mr. Karaiskos at email@example.com or via telephone at (212)780-9175 extension 2080.