We are pleased to announce that our school is once again utilizing the “PupilPath” website to bring you immediate information regarding your child’s education. This portal provides you requisite 21st century tools to take an active role in your child’s education.
Pupil Path allows you to view:
- Your child’s assignments and projects along with dates of when they are due.
- Your child’s performance in each class including homework, class work, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child’s transcript and graduation eligibility status.
- Your child’s daily and period attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis, we will be able to work together to ensure that all of our students succeed in every class. Each day more and more of our teachers are working hard to input information about your child. Working collaboratively, we will ensure that our children get the most out of their education.
If you have any difficulty signing into Pupil Path, please come to our PTA meeting on Wednesday, October 14, at 6:00 pm. There we will gladly assist you in registering.
If you cannot attend this meeting, but would still like to register for PupilPath, please contact our Parent Coordinator, Elizabeth Chow at extension 1184 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org