We are pleased to announce that our school is once again utilizing the “Pupil Path” website to bring you immediate information regarding your child’s education. This portal provides you requisite 21st century tools to take an active role in your child’s education.
Pupil Path allows you to view:
- Your child’s assignments and projects along with dates of when they are due.
- Your child’s performance in each class including homework, class work, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school.
- Your child’s transcript and graduation eligibility status.
- Your child’s daily and period attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis, we will be able to work together to ensure that all of our students succeed in every class. Each day more and more of our teachers are working hard to input information about your child. Working collaboratively, we will ensure that our children get the most out of their education.
In order to register for PupilPath, you will need a unique registration code. These codes were mailed home earlier in the year. If you do not have one, please send your child to the office of our Parent Coordinator, Ms. Chow, room 118.
If you would like assistance in registering and or navigating the PupilPath portal please attend one of the following scheduled workshops:
Upcoming PupilPath Workshops:
November 4 at 6:00 pm – PTA Meeting
November 19 at 5:30 pm – PT Conferences
November 20 at 1:00 pm – PT Conferences
If you cannot attend these workshops, but would still like assistance, please contact our Parent Coordinator Ms. Chow. She can be reached by telephone at (212)780-9175 extension 1184 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will gladly sit with you and walk you through the process.
We hope to see you there!