- The test is on Wednesday, March 27th. See the exam invitation you received from the school for the time you should be present.
- Plan ahead for train delays and breakfast. You CANNOT be late for the test.
- School Lunch Form: Be sure to complete the online school lunch form with a parent/guardian as many of you will be eligible to get fee waivers to take the exam TWO more times in your junior year, as well as many other benefits that will save you hundreds of dollars.
- The best way to complete the form is go to www.myschoolapps.com. It takes 2 business to process your lunch form online so do so before the exam on March 27th.
- For Juniors Only: Once you take the March test, in the following week you will need to log onto your College Board Account. IF you completed the form and qualify, you will receive a pop up asking you to accept your benefits. You must accept it for the waivers to apply. Disable your pop up blockers and do this on a computer instead of your phone!
- Familiarize yourself with the timing and types of questions for each section. Practice exams are on the college board website.
- Avoid cramming the night before and SLEEP instead! Try your best to get 7-8 hours as you will be able to focus more.
- Eat breakfast if you can- peanut butter, eggs, yogurt and granola are great brain food.
- If you are unable to have breakfast remember you can grab food from the school cafeteria. There will also be granola bars here at HPHS for everyone.
- There is NO penalty for guessing, so remember not to leave ANY answers blank. If you run out of time at the end of a section, you should guess the remaining answers.
- Keep in mind you can and should take the test 2-3 time and most colleges super score—that means they take the highest score from each section.
- Go in with confidence and do your best!